Saturday, October 17, 2009

Paranormal Activity (2009)

**
"Paranormal Activity" is getting some great reviews claiming to be the scariest film to come out in years.  I was quite excited to see it.

I waited and waited for something to happen.  Besides a door closing or a sheet moving, nothing did happen.  I was bored out of my mind watching two characters record themselves sleeping.  In fact, I was so bored, I walked out on the film before it ended.  This was the first time I had done this in years.  When I got home from the theater, I looked up a bootleg version of the ending on youtube.  Guess what?  Something happened.  But that something was not worth the first hour and a half of torture.  

"Paranormal Activity" is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.  I don't understand why people are enjoying it.  It is beyond boring.

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment