Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986)


I think this is a very good sequel to "Poltergeist".  This film gave me countless amounts of nightmares when I was a kid.  I was so scared of Kane (The Beast).  His skeletal features and strange way of talking just freaked me out.  It is still very frightening.  He is maybe the scariest looking actor to ever hit the screen.

There were some good shocks in the film and the effects were once again great.  It also had good acting, like the first film.  

I wasn't crazy about the Indian character.  I would have liked it more if it was just Zelda Rubinstein again establishing contact with the supernatural.

"Poltergiest II" is a great sequel that has a good amount of scares.  If you wanna watch something good on a dark and stormy night, watch this.

B  I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment