Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pineapple Express (2008)


Ever since "The 40-Year Old Virgin", Judd Apatow has been the biggest producer of comedies.  I have seen just about every Apatow film and each movie gets worse and worse.  I loved his television show "Freaks and Geeks", but that's it.  I think all of his movies are extremely boring.  "Pineapple Express" is the worst out of all of them.

Seth Rogen and James Franco play best friends who smoke weed together.  Rogen witnesses a murder and the rest of the film is them on the run.

I have never seen a comedy that is so boring and unfunny.  I really wanted to turn it off 20 minutes into it, but I also wanted to give the film a chance.  I couldn't believe how bad it was.

In the beginning of the film, Rogen and Franco are watching "Krull" on TV.  That was the only thing that was good about the movie.

Apatow needs to stop producing these God-awful films.  I hated it.

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment